Faucet Repair and Installation
If you’re like most people, you don’t pay your faucets much mind. You just turn the handle on, fill your cup, and go. It can be easy to forget that they’re our only source of fresh water. But, the second a problem occurs, a broken faucet, sink, or spigot will dominate your thoughts. Don’t despair. You’re not alone.
If you have a outdated or leaking faucet in Stevens or Ephrata, you’ve come to the right place. Vertex’s expert plumbers know how to repair and replace all kinds of faucets. Bathroom? Kitchen? Garage? Location doesn’t matter.
To get an appointment for faucet installation or repair in Ephrata, reach out to us at 717-335-2633
Comprehensive Sink and Faucet Service in Ephrata
Though we often view faucets as two pieces—the handle and the faucet—they’re actually relatively complex. Beneath that chrome or black exterior are hoses, washers, and valves. Only by working in concert can water get from where it’s sourced to where it’s needed.
Our plumbers understand these plumbing fixtures from top to bottom. This is why they’re qualified to offer the following services in Ephrata:
- New Faucet Installation
- Dripping Faucet Repair
- Noisy Faucet Repair
- Broken Faucet Repair
- Pop-Up Assembly Repair
- Leaking Faucet Pipe Repair
- Faucet Handle Replacement
- Shower Faucet Installation
- Bathtub Faucet Installation
- Hot Water Troubleshooting
- Sink Installation
- Sink Repair
- Sink Replacement
What Made My Faucet Act Up All of a Sudden?
The cause of faucet breakdowns vary widely, and some can be surprisingly major. Typically, a dripping faucet indicates a broken washer or o-ring. Fixing this is a simple matter for any plumber. A leaking valve, meanwhile, may necessitate a full replacement. After 21 years of experience fixing faucets in Ephrata, we’ve seen it all. Most sink and faucet issues, however, are caused by:
- Broken or corroded seals
- Worn washes
- Bad o-rings
- Leaking pipes
- Worn cartridges
- Damaged or corroded hardware
Why It’s Best to Hire a Professional for Faucet Repair in Ephrata
Minor faucet problems are usually pretty easy to fix yourself. You can replace an o-ring or washer with a trip to a hardware store. Unfortunately, however, other reasons faucets break or leak can be tougher to handle. First, you’d have to identify the source of the problem, which could be any number of faulty, worn, or broken internal components. Then, you have to disassemble the faucet, replace the component, and reassemble without making any mistakes.
This is where pros like the plumbing experts at Vertex Mechanical can help. Our plumbers can quickly and capably identify and fix your faucet’s problem whenever you call us—no matter your faucet’s age, type, or problem. Whether you need a simple fix or a complete replacement, we can handle it then and there. We invite you to reach out to us to schedule service in Ephrata, Denver, or Stevens.
Sometimes Fixing a Faucet Isn’t an Option
Vertex Mechanical also offers faucet replacement and installation services in Ephrata. We may recommend replacement during faucet repair service, if we deem your faucet’s problem too expensive to repair, or you can request we put in a new sink or faucet when you call.
Either way, Vertex Mechanical’s plumbers will arrive with everything they need to replace your faucet on the day of the repair, including a number of specialized plumbing tools. Not sure what kind of faucet you want? We’ll help you find the perfect style, finish, and features for your bathroom or kitchen!
Picking the Right Faucet
A lot of people figure there’s not all that much to kitchen plumbing. A line for the icemaker there. Something to hook up the dishwasher. The faucet and garbage disposal finish things off. But we’re often called to help when someone’s DIY project turns out to be more than they could handle. Unfortunately, by the time that happens they’ve already done irreparable water damage or stripped a part.
So, if the risk of damaging your kitchen doesn’t outweigh the cost of hiring a professional, it’s time to find a plumbing contractor. But, a lot of people aren’t sure what to look for in a Ephrata plumber. That’s why we’ve put together the below list of qualities to look for in a plumbing company (all things Vertex provides):
- Good Reviews: The first thing you should do is see what past customers say about them. The Internet—especially Google—makes it easy to verify a plumber’s quality. Read through a few reviews and the corresponding responses. Do they have a habit of arriving late? Are they often accused of overcharging? If there is an issue, how does the company respond?
- Ultimate Adaptability: A good plumber comes equipped to tackle any kitchen plumbing issue. They arrive with the parts needed for common repairs and the know-how necessary to fix less-common problems. The Ephrata plumbing company you want to choose is also equipped to work around your schedule.
- Licensed and Insured: Don’t use an unlicensed “plumber” or handyman. Their work is rarely covered by home insurance or any kind of warranty. When you call to schedule, ask what the company’s license number is and verify they’re authorized to perform the necessary work. We are.
- Good Plumbers Respect Your Time: How do they schedule jobs? Is it in four-hour windows or just a vague mention of a date and nothing else? Don’t settle for that! Go with a plumbing company that keeps you abreast of updates and appointment changes.
- They’re Picky About Their Staff: A trustworthy plumbing company won’t let just anyone into your kitchen. They are selective about the plumbers they hire. Typically, the hiring process consists of a drug screening, background check, and comprehensive interview.
Choose Vertex for Faucet Service in Ephrata
If you’re tired of your kitchen looking like a set piece from The Brady Bunch, then it might be time to think about remodeling it. Though not as aesthetically important as your marble countertops or new cabinets, kitchen plumbing is a vital part of bringing things into the 21st century. We’ll not only help you install a new dishwasher but can also make adjustments for a new apron sink and can reroute existing piping. As experienced plumbing professionals, we’re able to bridge the gap between you and the other contractors on site.
So, if you want to remodel your kitchen in Ephrata, give 717-335-2633 a call to get scheduled.