Health Update From Vertex Mechanical
During the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus, we are carefully monitoring the situation as it unfolds. As an essential, life-sustaining business, Vertex Mechanical remains open and prepared to offer our services. Here are a few key things you need to know about having home services performed and keeping your systems in good shape.
- Firstly, please know that we are open and will run calls and perform our essential services. We have a very strict protocol in place to protect both your family and our team members. Please be patient with us – safety is our first priority.
- If you think you have an issue, call us and talk to us about what you are experiencing. We will have technicians and managers available to discuss the best course of action for your home.
- Consider scheduling your routine air conditioning maintenance while you are home. We are taking all steps possible in order to ensure both your safety and ours in everything we do. Schedule online here.
- Change your air filters. Keeping your system running well and maintaining clean air is more important now than ever. Learn more information about how to change your filter.
- We will be providing more information about the measures the experts at Vertex are doing to keep our employees and your families safe during this time. Stay tuned for a Facebook live video in the very near future providing greater detail on this.
- If you want even more detail about our rigorous safety precautions, please see the letter we sent to all current customers. Read it here!
We are here to support and serve you through this crisis – and will do so safely. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any specific questions or concerns you may have.